- Certified for the quality of content
- PGP (previously CPEE) is certified for the quality of content, pedagogy and assessment by the Language Technologies Institute in the School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University, the World's #1 ranked Computer Science department by U.S. News and World Report, an authority in university rankings.
The certification essentially states that our program has the same quality as their own graduate classes.
- Among "11 Big Data Certifications That Will Pay Off"
CIO magazine, an authority in the IT world, recently listed our program among "11 Big Data Certifications That Will Pay Off".
- The highlight of this completely unsolicited recognition is that we were ranked 3rd overall and 2nd among academic institutions globally, flanked by Columbia University in the 2nd position and Stanford University in the 4th. University of Delaware's certificate program ranked 5th to round up the academic institutions. It is important to note that IIMs, IITs and ISB, apart from many others, run similar programs, although all of them started after we did.
- It is important to note that IIMs, IITs and ISB, apart from many others, run similar programs, although all of them started after we did. Also, we were the only one outside of US to be listed in this.
- Among Top 10 Analytics institutes in India
- Listed among the top 10 Analytics institutes in India for 2 years in a row, being the best among those that provide classroom based education.
- Listed 3rd in 2013 by Sulekha.com among the "Top 10 Analytics Institutes in India" that included IIT, Bombay in the 10th position.
- Among "10 Most Prominent Analytics Academicians in India"
- We are the only institute with two faculty members in the list (All IIMs combined and ISB have just 1 each)
- 7 Big Data Certifications You Must Know/Probably Have
- Ranked 2nd in a list of "7 Big Data Certifications You Must Know/Probably Have" by EFYTimes.com, a portal with over 4,000,000 views per month. Again, we were the only Indian program to be listed.
- Mentioned by Top Tech Bloggers
- Listed #1 in "A look at some big data certifications" by Toni Bowers, an influential Tech writer and ex-Managing Editor at CBS Interactive.
- Listed under "specially mentioned courses" in "Top 5 Analytics Programs in India (2014 - 15)" by Kunal Jain. Even though PGP (previously CPEE) is a short term course and it won't come under their coverage, Analytics Vidya has mentioned about PGP (previously CPEE) in their list.
Success Stories of Students
- Startups with 100% INSOFE Alumni
Two startups have been successfully running with 100% INSOFE alumni (ICube and Infomite).
- Data Science Teams with 100% INSOFE Students
Established companies like ADP, Vistex, ValueLabs, UnitedHealth Group & others are starting/started their Data Science teams with all their members being INSOFE students.
- Books by Students
INSOFE students, post their program completion, have so far written two books in the field of Big Data:
- "Getting Started with Greenplum for Big Data Analytics" by Sunila Gollapudi
- "Pig Design Patterns" by Pradeep Pasupuleti.
- Patents by Students
INSOFE students, post their program completion, have filed for 3 patents.
- Students are accepted at Top Global Universities
INSOFE students have been accepted at top global universities for pursuing their Masters degrees in Analytics. INSOFE's students have got admissions offers and/or gone on to pursue their MS at top universities around the globe - National University of Singapore; ETH Zurich in Switzerland; Royal Holloway - The University of London in the UK; and Northwestern University, Cornell University, University of Texas at Austin, University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, University of California - Berkeley (online program), Drexel University, Georgia State University, University of Virginia, Illinois Institute of Technology, University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign, Arizona State University, Bowling Green State University, Brandeis University, Michigan State University, University of Cincinnati, University of Connecticut, University of Michigan - Dearborn and University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill in the USA.
- Alumni at Top Posts in Fortune 500 Companies
INSOFE alumni are in leading roles in over 20 Fortune 500 companies.
- Trained Employees Sponsored by several Fortune 500 Companies
INSOFE has trained employees sponsored by several Fortune 500 companies like HP, Microsoft, ADP, Broadridge Financial Services, UnitedHealth Group, large multinationals like Wipro, CA Technologies, HCL, and premier national institutions in India like the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) and Insurance Information Bureau of India (a part of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India).
- Consulting Service
INSOFE's consulting and training clients (apart from the above) include Novartis, Johnson and Johnson, Wendy's, Domino's, DE Shaw, BodhTree, Dr. Reddy's, CoverMyMeds, Nationwide Insurance, Kroger, GE, Roto-Rooter, PredictionMachine.com, Ohio Medical College, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hyatt Group - Chicago, Tata Metalliks, etc.
- Special scholarships
Bowling Green State University (BGSU), Drexel University, and University of Cincinnati offer special scholarships to INSOFE students for pursuing Masters in Analytics at their universities.