The vision of the International School of Engineering (INSOFE) is to be the best place in the world for students and working professionals to learn Applied Engineering. We understand that it is a very ambitious statement to make but we also know we can do it.
How do we know we can do it?
- We setup an advisory panel of industry experts that helps us identify high demand areas requiring high quality, innovative solutions.
- We realized we could be only as good as our faculty. So, we brought together outstanding mentors with global experience in industry and academia.
- We developed innovative and dynamic curricula with active inputs from industry and academia.
- We teamed up with Carnegie Mellon University's Language Technologies Institute in their School of Computer Science to ensure our quality of content, pedagogy and assessment measures up to the best of the best in the world.
- If you have any thoughts on how we can do what we are doing even better, please feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to graduate engineers not by numbers but by quality - quality that the industry desperately seeks but is unable to find.