World-Class Business and Engineering Schools Collaborate to offer an
International Tech MBA Program Specially Designed for the Techno-Managerial Aspirants.
A rigorous International Tech MBA program that will arm you with the skills, expertise, and confidence you need for your success. The program is a great blend of academic theory with practical application in COVID-safe classroom environments.
Walsh is more than a business school.
A think tank.
An incubator for ideas.
Since 1922, Walsh has combined theory and application to prepare students for successful careers. With each of their internationally and nationally ranked business and technology bachelor’s and master’s degree programs, students learn from proven business minds who have been there and done that.
- Leaders in business education for nearly 100 years
- 3rd Largest graduate business school in Michigan
Walsh is ranked 6th in Michigan in terms of highest paid graduates. Walsh’s ROI (return on investment) is one of the best among top-ranked colleges.
1,000+ Companies Recruit at Walsh
Walsh Alumni are Placed in Top Accounting Firms Including the Big 4*
The Employment Rate of Walsh MBA Graduates is 98%**
*Crain’s Detroit Business List of Top Accounting Firms
**Walsh Fact Book
Only institute in India dedicated to Data Science /
AI / ML education for students and working professionals through Certificates and Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees.
India’s only globally Recognized and most awarded Data Science Program Since 2011.
Your Journey Starts Here
Admission into the program:
- Take INEX (INSOFE Entrance Examination)
- Get Documents Verified
Semester 1 at INSOFE
Core Technology Courses 11 Credits
- Foundations of Probability and Statistics for Data Science
- Essential Engineering Skills in Data Analytics Using R and Python
- Statistics and Probability in Decision Modeling
- The Art and Science of Storytelling with Data Visualizations
- Methods and Algorithms in Machine Learning
- AI and Decision Sciences
- Developing Production Ready ML/AI Application
Core Business Courses 2 Credits
- Foundation skills for AI Translators
Technology Electives (any 2) 1 Credit each
- Computer Vision Fundamentals and Deep Learning Applications
- Text Mining and Natural Language Processing Using Deep Learning
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- An Overview of Big Data and Hadoop Ecosystem
Business Foundation Course 3 Credits
- Foundations of Business Success
Students get direct entry into the 2nd Semester at
Walsh College, USA.
Semester 2 at Walsh College
Core Business Courses 9 Credits
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Organizational Behaviour and Leadership
Internship I 3 Credits
- Evaluating Effective Leadership
Semester 3 at Walsh College
Core Business Courses 6 Credits
- Principles of Finance
- Design Thinking
Internship II 3 Credits
- Analyzing Organizational Change
Capstone Simulation 3 Credits
- Strategic Management of the Enterprise
100% Loan assistance will be provided by 13 leading banks.
The Tech MBA program enables you to pursue exciting opportunities with a distinct advantage in jobs and remuneration.
Below are a few job roles that in general give you the highest paycheck in the industry:
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Consultant, Quantitative Analytics
- Customer Experience Specialist
- Product Manager Marketing Analytics
- Principal Data Scientist
- Data Analytics Manager
- Business Orchestration Lead
- Machine Learning Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
As this MBA is a STEM program, students are eligible for 36 Months* of Optional Practical Training.
*Subject to USCIS rules.
“My professors were able to take what they’ve learned in their business life and bring it into the classroom.”
President and COO
Hitachi Business Finance
“My career pretty much went up like an elevator. Once I started at Walsh, I received my education there. Every time I apply for a position, I receive the promotion.”
Dee Dee Odom,
Director of Public Affairs
MGM Grand Detroit
The best way to learn about INSOFE programs is to attend the Live & Free information sessions. Our senior-most advisors and faculty explain the programs in simple and clear terms and answer your questions.
If you already know a program to study, you can call us (9319977270) or have us call you (click the link below).
- 16 years of formal education in any discipline.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Students must qualify for INSOFE’s entrance examination - INEX with 65% marks and then apply on the Walsh College website.
INSOFE’s INEX is the prerequisite for most of INSOFE programs. INEX tests participants’ knowledge of programming, quantitative, and verbal reasoning.
*Candidate needs to further apply to the university and get the admission.
INSOFE believes in rewarding students who demonstrate exceptional merit performance during the program.
Each student gets 6 opportunities to showcase his/her technical prowess mastered during the program and earn up to INR 60,000.
In addition to the scholarship, INSOFE also awards digital badges to the top performers in each course. These badges can be displayed in various social media platforms that are easily accessible and verifiable by employers, family and friends.
- Program Fees: USD 34,000
- Per Credit: USD 810 (approximately) for INSOFE Students. Pay based on the credits that you enrol for.
- All students enrolled for the International Tech MBA program offered as a part of the INSOFE Academic Plan must take 18 credits in Semester 1.
- In the second and third semesters, students will pay for the credits that they enrol for.
- 100% Loan assistance will be provided by 13 leading banks.
Visa Assistance will be provided by INSOFE.
As per Walsh College guidelines.
As per Walsh College guidelines.