INSOFE’s continuing education provides applied and relevant knowledge to working professionals in data science. While there could be minute differences between programs, broadly they follow the framework below:
- We offer one program every month in a different area
- All programs are live and offered online
- The duration of each program is between 6-8 hours. Normally, they are conducted on 3 to 4 consecutive days
- The timings are 7 to 9 PM IST
- All INSOFE continuing education programs give you a digital, displayable badge after successful completion of the course.
Dates: Aug 19-21, 2020
Time: 7 to 9 PM IST
Mode: Live, online
Do I get a badge: Yes
Who is it aimed at: This course is for CXOs, vice presidents who are in-charge of building a digital culture within the organization.
The participants learn what strategies work and what have other companies been doing to successfully implement AI. No technical background is required. However, the participants are expected to bring in deep business and functional knowledge to make the interactions meaningful.
- Why AI is essential for any organization?
- Digital jargon demystified: What is statistics, AI, ML, Data Science, Deep learning. How these are positioned with other relevant digital technologies like IOT, Blockchain, cloud, edge and RPA ?
- Traditional data model building process and the state of the art in modern AI.
- Where is the industry currently in AI adoption ?
Role of a CXO
- How can you differentiate with AI when it is becoming so democratic ?
- What people skills do you require to nurture?
- Creating a road map.
- AI vs software development: A policy perspective.
- Infrastructural decisions: Is it an open-source or a commercial tool ?