- Ph.D.* - (Biomedical Engineering) -- IIT-BHU, Varanasi, UP, India
- M.Tech -(Biomedical Engineering) -- NIT Kurukshetra, Haryana, India
- B.Tech - (Electronics & Communication) -- IET Sitapur, UP, India
- Dr. Alok has explored the areas of medical image classification and segmentation using deep learning during his PhD. The main emphasis was to develop an affordable solution to differentiate between Covid and other Pneumonia types.
- He has also developed an image segmentation model based on deep learning to identify Brain Tumors. And during his Master's, he explored the possibility to detect Cardiac Arrhythmia using ECG Signal Analysis using Modified Pan-Tompkins Algorithm.
- Dr. Alok is an Assistant Professor at INSOFE.
Areas of Expertise
- Artificial Neural Networks.
- Machine Learning.
- Deep Learning.
- Data Science.
- Data Engineering.
Lab/Research Group Affiliation