- Ph.D. and M.S in Computer Science and Engineering from Penn State University, USA
- BE in Electronics and Communications Engineering from Bangalore University, India
- Dr. Anand brings to the table a combination of academia and research. As a Research Scientist at
GE Global Research, he primarily worked on medical image analysis.
- He was an Associate Professor at BITS, Pilani Hyderabad campus and prior to that he was a
Professor at PESIT Bangalore South Campus, where he taught Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Graph
Theory, Data Mining and Pattern Recognition.
Areas of Expertise
- Machine Learning, Algorithms and Numerical Optimization.
Lab/Research Group Affiliation
- Supply Chain, Machine Learning & Statistical Modeling