"Most extensive curriculum comprising all skills ranging across industries, backed by in-house research & consulting with guaranteed internships, the program delivers much beyond classroom training."
- M.S. and Ph.D. in Material Science and Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- B.E. in Metallurgical Engineering from NIT Trichy, India
- Binani Gold Medal for work under guidance of Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam to indigenously develop Radome, a critical component for Agni Missile (ICBM)
- One among the top 10 most prominent Analytics Academicians in India
- 2 Publications in high impact factor journals
- With a formidable combination of training, consulting and research in Data Science offered in US, UK, India Middle East fortune companies for over 17 years, Dakshinamurthy is regarded one among the most prominent personalities in the field of Analytics in India.
- Earlier, he founded Globarena in the year 2000, a successful skills development company, where he was instrumental in building LMS driven by Machine Learning Systems and Artificial Intelligence.
- He has worked as a Scientist with Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratories, India where he had worked on some prestigious projects. He was Chief Research Officer with Prithvi Information Solutions, India.