"With a well-balanced combination of theory and hands-on skills introduced in a sequence over months, we prime our students to be data scientists who can be effective in industry from Day-1."
- Ph.D. in Game Theory, Mechanism Design & Social Networks from Indian Institute of Science Bengaluru, India
- PG Diploma in Policy Studies, Public Policy from University of London, U.K.
- M.S. from Columbia University, USA
- B.Tech. in EECE from Institute of Technology BHU, India
- 9 US patents granted and 13 patents filed
- 16 International Publications in high impact factor journals
- Features in “The Top 10 Data Scientists” in India (2015)
- Praphul Chandra has immense experience of over 23 years working in various organisation in software industry. Prior to INSOFE, he worked with Hewlett Packard for 10 years, where he held various positions such as Senior Research Scientist, Research Manager and Principle Research Scientist.
- He also worked as a Software Engineer at Tachion Networks, USA, as a Design Engineer at Texas Instruments, USA and as a Software Developer at Infosys.