"The emphasis is on hands-on implementation through daily labs, hackathons and internships which prepare them to solve real-world problems."
- M.S. and Ph.D. in Material Science and Engineering from The University of Texas at El Paso, USA
- B.E. in Metallurgical Engineering from NIT Trichy, India
- Named a Lifetime Achiever by Marquis Who’s Who in the World 2017
- Member, Editorial Advisory Board: Handbook of Materials Structures, Properties, Processing and Performance by Dr. Lawrence E. Murr
- 34 Publications in high impact factor journals
- Sridhar has donned various roles from an engineer in Silicon Valley to a scientist in the Indian Defence establishment, building over 17 years of industrial experience where he worked on multi-million- dollar semiconductor fab automation projects for customers in USA, Europe and Asia that included IBM, Seagate, TDK Group, LSI Logic and National Semiconductor.
- Prior to INSOFE, he managed many large Data Analytics, Web 2.0 and internet projects while working with companies like Prithvi Information Solutions Ltd., Axaya Cybertech, and KLA-Tencor Corporation.