It is an era of Artificial Intelligence, Drones, and Digital revolution. New-age technologies are taking over the world by not only adding value to businesses but also influencing the way we live. Truly, a combination of discovery and innovation at its best.
Today, we are surrounded by these disruptive technologies and all the industries are quickly adopting them to unleash their power and derive:
- Competitive advantage
- Customer retention
While data scientists or data engineers effectively use analytics and other skills to analyse trends and create these valuable insights, businesses require tech-leaders to identify challenges involved and understand the limitations, as they monitor and guide tech-teams.
For any queries email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
The program is designed to gain critical insights with a high-level hands-on understanding of Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning technologies. It helps professionals identify disruptive technologies and embrace them to implement within the organization.
Designed for technology leaders, it effectively changes the intuition-based decision-making process and helps adopt and evangelise Deep Learning. Also, it helps measure ROI to understand the impact. Through this program, the learning can benefit in building systems and understanding limitations as well.
It is a compact, yet, comprehensive program in Deep Learning including six days (48 hours of classroom) training which comprises of concepts covered in lectures and hands-on lab sessions. These are interspersed by two mini-projects, one on structured and other on unstructured data, where students spend another 60 - 80 hours.
The program positively influences and benefits tech-leaders by enhancing their capabilities to push the boundaries of technology and build smart applications across verticals.
- Functional Business Managers and Business Heads
- Any other leadership roles that oversee data science teams
The program gives an in-depth understanding of Deep Neural Networks and AI to analyse image, text & structured data and build complex applications.
AI is coming to be known as the electricity of 21st century and is already revolutionizing smart shopping and personalized advertising, health care, autonomous cars and manufacturing. It soon will pervade every vertical and horizontal.
- Creates hands-on innovative techno-managers that will monitor, guide and nurture the organizations AI journey.
- Exclusively designed sessions on how to democratize deep learning for business users, challenges involved, approaches and the framework to be used.
- Designed to discuss good practices and strategies for building deep learning products. Also, throws light on limitations of deep learning.
- Every lab session will involve vertically related problems which give insights on building products in a variety of areas.
Post completion of the program, one can steer the organization with hands-on knowledge and technical leadership.
A globally renowned analytics academician, Dr. Murthy holds over 2 decades of experience in research, consulting and training. He has worked extensively in Data Science with majority of his work pertaining to mathematical algorithms and pattern extraction. He has also helped set-up several Data Science COEs in major corporations.
Dr. Murthy has helped set-up several Data Science COEs and has offered training and consulting services to fortune companies from Pharma, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail and Manufacturing in India, USA, China and other countries.
His expertise lies in simplifying complex ideas and communicating them clearly and excitingly.
Here are some of Dr. Murthy’s clientele:
- Vistakon (a Johnson and Johnson company)
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- DE Shaw & Co
- TATA Steel
- TATA Metaliks
- Idea Cellular
- Broadridge Financial Services
- ZS Associates
- Introduction to the AI/ML
- Shallow Learning Fundamentals
- Deep Learning – Multi Layered Perceptron
- Convolution Neural Net (latest development in image & video)
- Recurrent Neural Net (for text)
- Architecting an AI solution
- Project & Evaluation
This is a hands-on course and some familiarity and willingness to code is mandatory. During the program, participants will be taught Python from basics and are expected to submit their projects in the same.
Download Complete Curriculum
June2018Next batch: June 2018, Bengaluru
Seats are limited.
Thus early application is encouraged.
Since this is a hands-on course, some familiarity and willingness to code is mandatory for admission. (Please note that Python will be taught from the basics and projects need to be submitted in the same.)
The Program Chair may interview applicants wherever deemed necessary.
The program fees can also be paid in instalments:
The following refund policy is binding on all applicants. If a student wishes to cancel his or her admission after paying the program fees, the following refund amounts and conditions apply:
Cancellation ≤ 20 days but ≥ 15 days prior to commencement of the classes: 75% of 1st Instalment amount
Cancellation ≤ 15 days but ≥ 10 days prior to commencement of the classes: 60% of 1st Instalment amount
Cancellation < 10 days prior to commencement of classes (including after commencement of classes): NIL
Fees paid are non-transferable.
Refunds, if any, will be processed within 30 working days.
In all the above cases involving program fee, the student can choose to postpone the admission to the next batch. In such a case, INSOFE reserves the right to postpone admission at the current fee structure at which the fee is paid or at the prevailing fee structure of the next batch. INSOFE's decision in such matters is final, binding and non-negotiable.
Postponement requests received less than 3 weeks prior to the start of program will be entertained solely at the discretion of INSOFE, depending on its ability to allocate that seat to someone else.
In case it cannot, such requests will be rejected and the policy with respect to refunds comes into force.
If the person is unable to continue the program after its commencement, fees paid will be forfeited.
In addition, any remaining payments will have to be paid to INSOFE prior to the commencement of the classes in the respective batch. The payment deadlines of the new batch are not applicable to these students. If the payment is not received prior to the commencement of classes, INSOFE will have the right to refuse admission.
Any postponement will be allowed only at the sole discretion of INSOFE. Even when such a postponement is permitted, it will only be applicable for the next immediate batch. Beyond that, the admission stands cancelled and the applicant will have to re-apply afresh.
The Internet of Value. The Future of Money. The Trust Machine. A Universal Computer. Blockchain has been called many things by many people. It is a little like the fable of five blind men and the elephant.
Blockchains and cryptocurrencies have got a lot of attention in the last few months, some of it is definitely hype but the opportunity is real. For enterprises, there are various possibilities that the technology opens up. The first application of blockchains was the bitcoin cryptocurrency. Even though bitcoin is remarkable in what it has achieved, it is the underlying blockchain technology that has potential applications beyond currency.
Given the legacy of blockchain, it is the financial industry that has been at the forefront in exploring and adopting this technology. However, its potential applications span across industry verticals and business functions. This is not surprising since the underlying technology is rooted not only in information technology but also in economics. It is this potent combination of information and economics that opens up new horizons of applications.
At its heart, what blockchain achieves is decentralized trust. Using some very innovative application of cryptography and distributed computing, it allows nodes in a peer to peer network to achieve a consensus - this consensus is about the transactions that have taken place and are recorded in a distributed ledger. This seemingly simple value proposition has widespread implications for enterprises. Distributed Ledger Technology can fundamentally transform businesses by redrawing the boundaries between enterprises, partners, suppliers and customers. By enabling a shared, trusted, distributed information sharing across enterprise boundaries in an immutable, auditable ledger, it opens up the potential to make existing business processes transparent. By further enabling commercial contracts to be executed automatically in a cryptographically secured infrastructure, it enables business processes to be automated. This not only improves efficiencies and reduces business costs but also opens up completely new forms of use cases across
When combined with the evolving technology landscape of IoT, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, the potential applications for Blockchains is even more powerful. We are however, only at the beginning of this journey. Blockchain, as a technology presents both opportunity and challenges. For example, one of the key challenges is of being able to scale blockchain technology; another one is privacy. Given the pace at which the technology is evolving & getting adopted, businesses have an opportunity to be early adopters and create a competitive advantage.
This 1 day program seeks to give a comprehensive overview of Blockchains and & Distributed Ledger Technologies. The program has been designed with the primary objective of helping senior management understand how these technologies can dramatically enhance their organization’s services, products, and processes. This non-technical seminar will teach you a suite of frameworks, tools, and strategies to ask the right questions, map applications of Blockchains & DLTs in your business and establish a roadmap for their adoption. proper processes,
Teach leaders how to utilize Blockchains & Distributed Leger Technologies to, define a proper strategy, establish a foundation for Blockchain success, and methodically answer questions such as:
- How can my organization benefit from Blockchains & Distributed Ledger Technologies?
- What new products, solutions, services, and processes can we create to revolutionize our performance?
- How do I democratize these new technologies?
- How do I build an internal center of excellence and/or properly vet and interact with external partners?
- How do I minimize organizational friction and maximize utility while instituting disruptive innovations?
P&L Leaders that want to harness Blockchains & Distributed Ledger Technologies to gain a competitive advantage and revolutionize their operations. This is a domain-agnostic, non-technical seminar that is ideal for any organization looking to positively disrupt the status quo.
- Learn what Blockchains & DLTs can and cannot do for your organization.
- Learn how to prepare your team to effectively embrace Blockchains & DLTs and drastically reduce the time it takes to define, architect, plan, and develop solutions.
- Learn to apply design thinking, technical expertise, scientific strategies, and agile methodologies to develop demonstrably valuable Blockchain based solutions.
- Network with peers from diverse industries and functions to formulate fresh ideas.
- Develop a DLT blueprint/roadmap for your organization.
This one-day seminar is structured into four sessions that will cumulatively provide you with a holistic, innovative, and actionable learning experience.
- Motivating examples of Blockchains & DLTs (1 ½ hours): In this Session we will discuss on variety of verticals like retail, manufacturing, insurance, and a variety of horizontals like finance, marketing, supply chain, and show where state of the art DL Solutions are useful for the business.
- Understanding Blockchains & DLTs from a 5000 feet view (1 ½ hours): You will get to know what exactly a Distributed Ledger is, why is it important, what are the different types of DLTs, what are the tradeoffs in choosing one rather than other. You will also understand what smart contracts & decentralized applications are and the importance of economic thinking in designing blockchain based solution.
- Blockchain Blue-print for my Organization (1 ½ hours): You will learn about the life cycle of Blockchain based solutions and their architecture and will know what best can be done to implement DLTs in your organization.
- Implementation (1 ½ hours): You will get to know what kind of infrastructure investments you should make and what kind of engagement models you can perceive.
Dr. Praphul Chandra has dual interests in entrepreneurship and teaching.
As entrepreneur he Founded koinearth - a startup working at the intersection of Mechanism Design, Blockchains and Machine Learning. As professor, Dr. Chandra teaches at the International School of Engineering (Insofe) where he teaches courses on Blockchains, Crypto-economics & Machine Learning.
Prior to this, he was Principal Data Scientist at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. His other industry experience includes positions at HP Labs and Texas Instruments. He has an undergraduate degree in Electronics engineering from IIT BHU, a post graduate degree in Electrical Engineering from Columbia University, NY, a post graduate diploma in public policy from University of London and a PhD in Game Theory & Mechanism Design from the Indian Institute of Science.